SALtech – March 2017
The first session of 2017 will be
Fieldwork Planning for Data Analysis
12 pm Tuesday 7th March
Map Collection & Collaboration Room
Topics up for discussion will include:
- resources for exploring your study area from the desktop
- identifying attributes to collect while in the field
- Points, line or polygons?
What’s the best way to capture your feature(s) of interest…?
- Field based coordinates and map projections
- Sampling Strategies –
- can it be implemented in the field based on the planning you have done?
- will it allow you to do the analysis you hope to do once back in the office?
- should you pre-load your sampling strategy into a GPS?
If you are planning to join us, please let me know 🙂
[edit: registration form removed after event]